Rencontres Artistiques 2023
will be held on Tuesday 27, Wednesday 28, Thursday 29 and Friday 30 June 2023
1, place Bernard Palissy
The call for applications is open
The deadline for submission of applications is June 4, 2023
The application file should be sent only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
General terms and conditions :
- Entries are open to all artists, regardless of specialty, age or nationality
- Submission of an application form is essential for participation in the competition. Rencontres Artistiques
- Applications must be sent by June 4, 2023 by e-mail only to: email@example.com
- This first stage of the application process is free of charge
- We will not be able to consider applications that do not comply with the format described below.
Subject of the e-mail:
- Application + candidate's first and last name
Body of the e-mail :
- Last name
- First name
- Website (if available)
- Instagram (if available)
- ONE SINGLE FILE titled with the first and last name of the applicant, including:
- Text of approach and note of intention
- Minimum 10 captioned visuals representative of the work
- Maximum size: 8 MB
Selecting and making appointments
Once the call for applications is closed, Carré sur Seine will make a selection of the applications received. Candidates are selected according to the quality of their application, the date of receipt of the application and the availability of places for the Meetings. The candidates are notified of their selection by e-mail.
A second communication indicates to the selected candidates the date on which they can access the experts' schedules to make appointments .
Candidates can sign up for individual 20-minute appointments according to the available slots of the experts they wish to meet with, up to a limit of 5 sessions (readings) per candidate. Due to the growing number of participants, and to ensure the smooth running of the appointment process for all, a waiting room system is in place.
Following payment on the Carré sur Seine website, an invoice is available on the artist's "My Account" page.
In order to avoid abuse and preserve the peace of mind of the experts, any solicitation of an expert on behalf of the Rencontres Artistiques or Carré sur Seine is strictly forbidden and will result in cancellation of the artist's participation without reimbursement.
Course of the day:
- Meetings start at 10:00 am
- 20 minutes per meeting
- 5 meetings maximum per artist
- Meetings end at 5:40 pm
- A file: paper or digital portfolio
- Possibility to bring your creations, projects or any other document that will be useful to complete your presentation
Participation fee :
- 12 euros per session
- The invoice is available on the artist's "My Account" page
- No refund will be given for late arrival or withdrawal by the artist
- For any official invitation request for a visa, please contact us in advance
Espace Bernard Palissy
1, place Bernard Palissy